27 December 2007
Fragile Day
I felt fragile today.
Just now made a call to my grandma... I was saying that please do take good care of yourself and I am gonna start a new school term in just a few days' time... She is always kinda angel to me. She truly is. Ever since I was such a baby, she took care of me. She sheltered me from a lot hurt. She is the one to me. And I just felt quite bad when I cannot really talk a lot with her on the phone... I guess you do not get what I mean but that's what always makes me feel bad.
Anyway, while I was talking to her, there were moments when I felt so much like crying and I just felt this unspeakable pain in my heart... Definitely not the first time in my life and certainly not the first time today.
Therefore I call today, a Fragile Day.
Anyway, made a trip at late afternoon but did not manage to deliver the good, feeling pretty bad about it as I messed up people's plan and I guess that taught me a lesson - Plan before Act, in short, PEA=) Yeah. I love eating peas man.
K, this is lame.
Well. Yah. Anyway, hope that failure trip wasn't much a disturbance and I am really sorry about it.
I am sorry.
DianJun, the Butterfly, amourized @ 20:00
+++
我爱你
爱疯了