18 September 2006
HOLY MAMA
I know it has been really very very hard on you, but please, not just for yourself, for all who cares about you, worries about you and feel delighted because of you, please keep smiling.
相信该看的人会看到的=)
Anyway, that was really absurd and ridiculous, I could not believe my own ears upon being told such an amazingly shocking discovery.
"HOLY MAMA..."
That was my very first reaction. I mean, yah, I read alot such stuff in newspaper, but that was between couples yah?
My imaginary doesn't go that far usually. Esp when it's totally out of boundary.
I believe it's definitely not a pleasant surprise, but I just hope you can, well, take a different perspective. Hope I can still read your mind ;P It's really not a matter of love or possession, it's just a way of showing the concern and care.
Let's just embrace it with a big and wide smile=D
TAKE CARE.
DianJun, the Butterfly, amourized @ 22:00
+++
我爱你
爱疯了